Information for Parents Using Midwife Services
Midwife Will File Your Insurance Claims with Us
Congratulations on choosing a midwife to help you with your pregnancy! We love midwives and we love the families they serve. We are excited to work with you to get your claims paid promptly. There are a few things we want you to know to make this process go smoother.
- We like to get paid for our work and we get our commission after a claim pays. If you receive a check from your insurance company for claims that we file, please contact us promptly. We will walk you through a few easy steps, so we all get paid. If you receive a check from your insurance company and don't contact us, we will void the claim and the insurance will demand repayment of the total amount paid from you.
- If your insurance has out-of-network benefits and maternity coverage, we've got this!
- Claims are billed using corporate names, not the personal name of your provider.
- Claims are submitted following the birth of your baby or if you transfer out of care.
- Please make sure your insurance company has your current mailing address. We need your current address too. If you move after sending us your insurance information, please contact us with the corrrect address.
- Its easy to get started; however, before we can file claims for your care we need your insurance information. Follow this link to our secure patient insurance information form.
- If your insurance policy changes at any time, please complete the patient insurance information again. It is common for insurance policies to change at the beginning of a new year, but they can change at any time. Please keep us updated on any new information so we can make sure your claims get to the correct place.
- If you have any questions, email is the best way to contact us.
We Have Advantages for Midwives that Don't Take Insurance
- Some midwives want to get paid their cash fee and let the client/patient deal with their insurance.
- We offer claim assistance to parents wanting to file their own insurance claims. This service requires a limited contract and is not free of charge.
- Click here for more information.